Sarah Tabone

Monday, October 09, 2006

Day 39: Happy Thanksgiving!


Today is officially Thanksgiving Day so I want to wish everyone who is reading this a huge Happy Thanksgiving. While the Canadians may be thankful for the crops and all that has happened in their land, I am thankful for my friends and family. For every experience I have had in my life and all those people who make my life that little bit more special. I'd also like to say a big HAPPY BiRTHDAY Mike!!! You're finally 18 and you can start giving me lifts now !;) Hope you have a really great day! Anyway, today was quite a movimented one. I woke up and went downstairs to play with Cadence, had breakfast, packed and very sadly said bye to everyone and left for the airport at 12pm. A taxi came for me, and I got to the airport with enough time to spare to go round the shops, have a drink at Starbucks as I read a book and walk calmly to my gate. The flight to P.E.I was a good one thank God, not at all bumpy. Dr.Baldacchino and his wife kindly came for me and when I got back to the uni Karl and I went straight to do our laundry and have dinner. Now everything is back in it's place and it's quite late so I am off to bed as I need to wake up early tomorrow to catch up on some work. It has been a really great weekend, a good break, but now it's back to work for me. I don't mind though... it's what I'm here for at the end of the day! Anyone who is interested in knowing what Thanksgiving day is all about, check out this site... it's nice and short! http://www.twilightbridge.com/hobbies/festivals/thanksgiving/canada/

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home