Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day 40: Aerobics



Today I got back to work. I woke up early so that I could do some reading and then I went to mass. Afterwards I went back to my room and spoke to my mother on the phone... I love hearing her voice! Anyway then I had to go and meet some of my course mates as we had a presentation today which went really well thank God; we had a really cool intro. to our presentation on indiginous cultures (as you can see in the pic.) ... and I really enjoyed watching the other presentations too. I am currently finding it really difficult to type as I cut my finger this morning peeling an apple and can't use it. Anyway after class I rushed back home, changed and went for an aerobics class... I had so much fun. It was a step class and oh my did my feet hurt but it felt good!! :) Anyway we went for dinner and then decided to watch The Crucible but the DVD jammed so we only watched half so I took it as a sign that it is time for bed. So I'm off, need my rest cause tomorrow is a long day. Time is flying... a bit to quickly I think but I guess it means that I am enjoying it so that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home