Sarah Tabone

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Day 37: Turkey!


Today was a fun day. I woke up and had a lovely breakfast of fruit and bagels and then I went with Ron to pick up the Turkey... my first thanksgiving turkey ever! That was fun. We are having a big thanksgiving lunch tomorrow even though the actual day is on Monday, but it is easier for everyone to get together tomorrow. Joyce did most of the cooking this morning and she set up a beautiful table! Anyway, I am really looking forward to tomorrow it should be fun. After going for the Turkey, poor Ron took me shopping to this huge mall called the Pen Centre and I finally managed to buy a jacket... it's really nice, I am so happy with it! I also bought a pair of Converse trainers and these really pretty ballerina style shoes which I love. After that we went to this place called Chapters which is a book store with a Starbucks cafe attached to it and you can buy a book and have a coffee and read it there. It's a really lovely place. This evening Shelley (a friend of mine I met when I was here last) came over for dinner which was nice and after she left the three of us watched a film ... no comment. Anyway now I'm off to bed looking forward to a great day tomorrow!! A few weeks ago I wrote about how I went to an Irish pub and there was this great Irish band... anyway I managed to download a video clip so if your interested just click on the link to watch it!... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw60tl-8iKQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home