Sarah Tabone

Friday, October 06, 2006

Day 36: Great Day!




Today was a lovely day. I slept really really well in my bed; I have a big double bed which is so high and soft I 'fall' into it! I went down to breakfast and had a really lovely chat with Ron & Joyce. Then I went to mass in this beautiful cathedral all stained glass with Ron. After that we went shopping and we shopped till we dropped...poor Ron I really felt bad for him! While we were in the car Ron had a CD playing of a young singer named Josh Groban and he is absolutely amazing... the next music store we went into I had to buy his CD. Anyway we shopped some more and then went to eat at a lovely pizza place. Now we are back home and after spending some time chatting to Joyce I am off to bed cause I am really tired. I posted some pictures of the house I am staying in... I think it is one of the nicest houses ever... in my opinion at least!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey Tins,

    Thanks... hope work is going well, miss you ta!!
    Take care sweet,

    Big hug and kiss xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home