Sarah Tabone

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day 35: Back to Toronto!


I am back in Toronto. This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend and so we get Monday off and since I have no lectures on Friday I could come here for the long weekend. I am so happy, at the moment this is the place I can call home and I am so pleased that I am here. The people I am staying with, Ron & Joyce, are so warm and loving, and I feel so comfortable with them. Anyway, this morning I went to my lecture as usual and then to lunch. Afterwards I went to my room to pack and them to the Super Store to develop my photos which came out great! Then I got picked up and taken to the airport... thank you so much Margaret and Patrick!! Now I am here. The flight was great and so was the drive here. We just had a lovely dinner of Rabbit and spaghetti... delicious. It is now 12.40 am and I am off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home