Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 34: I fly tomorrow!


Today was, as usual, my longest day of the week. I woke up in a huge panic as I had my presentation first thing in the morning and of course my alarm clock didn't go off. So I rushed through breakfast and made it just in time. The presentation was a huge success. The profs. loved the idea of the DVD clips we used and thank God the weather was great and we managed to go out to the gazebo and she loved that even more! Anyway, after mass and lunch I went for the rest of my lectures and I got my history assignment back...82! I was quite pleased considering it was on Canadian history and I haven't done a history class since grade 6! After lectures I had to meet some people for yet another presentation which is going to be so so original, but I'll tell you about that next time. Tomorrow I'm off to Toronto for the weekend and I can't wait. I am really looking forward to seeing Ron & Joyce again and I have never had a Thanksgiving either so it will be lovely. I'm off to bed now cause I'm exhausted. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home