Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day 33: Help... the heating is gone!!!



I am freezing... it went down to eight degrees today, and that was in the morning!! Now I don't know what temperature is, all I know is that the heating system in our building has broken down and I am freezing!! Oh my goodness this is cold!! So I started off this morning by waking up at 7am and going for breakfast to Karl. I had breakfast and then stayed on to do some reading while Karl left for lectures. About ten minutes before I had to meet some people for a presentation (11.30 am) I left Karl's room to go to mine. As I reach into my card holder for my card I suddenly realise, that there is no card... I was locked outside and I had just slammed Karl's door too. To make matters worse I was in a T-shirt and socks so there was no way I could go outside in that cold. Anyway to cut a long story short it took me ages till I found someone in their room, the girl with the master key was nowhere to be found, had to call security and wait ages outside my door till he came... he did eventually though. Anyway, went to meeting 30 mins late, had lunch, read, spoke to my mother on the phone, went to lectures, came back, read, wrote an assignment, did the dishes and now I'm off to bed. There that's my day for you!! :) Tomorrow I have a really big presentation and I'm so excited but nervous too. It should be fun though. It is an education presentation and we get to give a lesson outside in a gazebo (hope you spell it like that). Anyway I will keep you posted, goodnight.OH!!! A BIG GOOD LUCK to my dear dear friends who are all starting university tomorrow... I know it's scary and frightening but you will be fine guys... make the most of it you'll soon settle!! Big kiss xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Bernie said…

    Yu forgot to mention me...yu forgot wat 3rd october is:(:(:( CRY!!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Oh Bernie.. I'm sorry!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I really do hope you had a nice day and again I'm sorry I didn't write anything here, but honestly I did remember. Kisses xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home