Sarah Tabone

Monday, October 02, 2006

Day 32: Rain, Wind and Cold!


Last night it started raining really heavily before I went to sleep... this morning I woke up and it was still raining heavily, I am now writing this and it is still raining heavily. I think you go my point, it hasn't stopped. In the meantime I went to lectures this afternoon but no results... both my lecturers said they were ill over the weekend and didn't finish correcting so now I will have them after Thanksgiving... i.e. next week. I was meant to start aerobics class today and I was really looking forward to it, but of course, thanks to the weather it was cancelled so maybe tomorrow I will have beter luck as ther are classes everyday. Anyway this evening I did loads of reading and now it's 11pm and I'm off to bed to have an early night. P.S: the picture is of the beautiful lawn that I have outside my building which you have seen in previous pics, it is now a very nice place for birds to have bath time in.. . from lawn to lake. Night night xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger shelley said…

    hey sarah. its raining here too. and its suppose to rain for the next couple days. but they say its suppose to be sunny here for thanksgiving weekend but a little cooler.

    shels

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    rain helps you get into a more studious mood, if its sunny all the time ull start missing the outdoors. then theres the joy of putting on boots and jumping in puddles...lol anyways Gb sarah im off to sleep to face another exciting day of credit hunting lol...the first hundred years right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home