Sarah Tabone

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Day 30: Down Town




Today I had decided to dedicate the day to studying, so I woke up early and began reading but at 11pm Margaret, the Gozitan here on P.E.I doing her Masters called to ask us if we wanted to meet her downtown and she would take us round. I couldn't resist, I really wanted to go and and soon it will be too cold to go walking so we went. At 12pm we left and got there at 12.40, it was a nice walk. Anyway, she took us to the library, the shopping mall and the Anne of Green Gables souvenir shop. I really did enjot it, but my favourite part was going back to uni on the bus. It is so sweet, it's vintage and on the inside the seats are park benches! I really enjoyed it and the bus driver was so nice and friendly too. Anyway we got back to uni, had lunch and I went to meet some friends for a presentation which is almost done. Then I went back to the flat and read for quite a while. We then decided to watch the DVD 'Shall we Dance?'... it was amazing and I was dying to get up and go dancing by the end of it but there is nowhere to go in walking distance so we just listened to some music and now I'm off to bed cause it's 1.15am. Anyway, not too sure what I'm up to tomorrow, we'll see.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Hey girl,becoming somewhat of a poser hux!?Im loving in here in Aussie Land... Im settling too well I think!Take care and keep in touch.

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Bernie said…

    aw sarah dearestestest...seems like you enjoying canada ej!! Well take care and keep in touch eh!! Miss ya loads..Bilghaqal:)

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hehe... thanks Rob but no I am not becoming a poser,it's Karl that keeps flashing everywhere. I am enjoying it Ber, it's an amazing experience, even though I won't get too comfortable ok ma!!

    Love you all so much xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home