Sarah Tabone

Friday, September 29, 2006

Day 29: New Things!!





Today was a fun day; I did a few things out of the norm and I enjoyed it. I decided to give myself a relaxed day today after the week I had so that tomorrow I can concentrate on really working hard again. I woke up this morning and did some reading and then met a few people in my course to prepare a presentation for next week. Then we went for lunch and did some more reading till about 5pm. Then we decided to go to the gym as we have free access to the gym close by and it is great with a pool, ice-skating rink and everything! So off we went and I tried quite a few of those machines ... really cool! Hopefully I'll start going everyday now. Anyway, after that we decided to go to Tim Hortons for some tea. It was freezing outside and raining but we wrapped up warmly and went. It was good fun and Karl went photo crazy, hence the guzzillions of pics I posted. We rented Mr.&Mrs. Smith on the way back and we just watched it now... quite good but not brill to be honest. Anyway off to bed now, hope you enjoy the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home