Sarah Tabone

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day 28: One month today!!



I can't believe it, I have been in Canada one month today... it's crazy how time is flying. Exactly today, twelve weeks and I'm back! Oh well! Anyway today I woke up, though I could hardly crawl out of bed cause I was exhausted and went to my lecture. Then I met with a group from my course as we have to prepare a presentation and I enjoyed it so much. We are preparing a really fun presentation with DVD's, power point, charts and even taking the class out into the grounds to give them a lesson in a Gazebo in the park. It should be really good (I Hope!) After that I went to mass and then we went for lunch were I had Hawaian Chicken and ricea and it was lovely with pineapple and some sweet suace... lovely! Then Karl and I went to the Super Store for some groceries and as usual I went crazy, it is so big and there is so much to see that it is hard choosing what to buy and not buying what you don't need! Anyway I managed. Then we went back to Residence and just spent a relaxing evening watching some T.V and chatting. I just watched a brand new episode of C.S.I... great! Anyway tomorrow it's back to the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home