Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Day 27: Test!


Today was the day... it came... the famous test arrived. I went in in fear and trembling and I have to admit that I came out not too pleased with myself. I don't know why, but I blanked and then things did start coming back to me but still I am a bit disappointed, but anyway we'll see when the results come out now. Time is going by so fast though. Tomorrow I will have been here for a month already, a month!! It's crazy!! Next weekend I am going to Toronto for the Thanksgiving weekend and I am really looking forward to it. I will be staying with Ron & Joyce, two very dear friends, and I can't wait to meet their gorgeous grand daughter either!! Oh well. It's been a long day today but it's over now and I am looking forward to a good night's sleep not worrying about the test. Th weather has got a bit colder here so we are wrapping up a bit more than usual, can't wait for the snow now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home