Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Day 26: " A beautifully powerful piece of work..."



This phrase was the highlight of my day. It is the first part of a long write up that my lecturer wrote for me at the back of an assignment I gave in last week. It is the first feedback I have received while here at the university, and I have to admit that I am really pleased... on top of the world to be exact! :) Today was another full day of studying. As my test approaches tomorrow I am becoming more and more nervous, but I have done all I can and only hope it will pay off now. Once it is over, I can settle down to other stuff of which there is loads but at least I enjoy it and understand it, linguistics on the otherhand I never did. Oh well!! Never mind... as my dear friend Andrew commented in yesterday's blog... everything in this life will pass... it's the first 100 years that are the worst :) Goodnight everybody xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    The top of the world is on a piece of rock called MT. Everest in Nepal sa...not in Canada....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home