Sarah Tabone

Monday, September 25, 2006

Day 25: Help... Linguistics!



Oh my goodness... my brain is numb. I have a linguistics and English language history test on Wednesday and I feel like I need at least another week if I want to get anywhere close to passing, but I don't so I am trying to fit it all in in the few days I have... ok DAY I have left now. I just got off my desk now, have been there for 7 hours straight and now I can hardly see. I can't stand linguistics and all those symbols. Anyway, today that is basically all I did. Studied this morning, went to lectures in the afternoon, and then back to studying this evening. Oh, and I did my laundry too and once again... perfect... no comments Simon please!! Anyway off to bed, it's 1.30 am and I am up at 7am to study. By the way, I am offering a reward to anyone who can figure out what 'substratum', 'superstratum' and 'adstratum' mean, cause I still can't get it!Preferably before Wednesday... thanks!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Kuragg Sarah, ta dil hajja kollox jghaddi, l ewwel mitt sena l aghar:P

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thankyou Andrew, I'll keep that in mind!! :)
    For all my foreign viewers ... what he said was...
    " Courage Sarah, everything in this life will pass, it's the first 100 years that are the worst!"

    See ya!

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    hi sa...I'm specifically writing to show that I am not commenting on how a simple thing like getting your laundry done makes your simple mind so happy....:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home