Sarah Tabone

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Day 23: Anne of Green Gables



Today was a really good day. I woke up this morning and started doing some work and went on and on till about 5pm, except for the half an hour I stopped for lunch. Then we went with Mrs.Baldacchino to watch the 'Anne of Green Gables' musical which is a huge thing over here, as she supposedly lived on this island. It was great, absolutely amazing. The singing, dancing, acting and scenery was brilliant. Afterwards we went to watch the usual Late Night Show. It was the last one of the season so it took a bit longer than usual, but it was great... pity it ended. Anyway I'm off to bed now cause I am dead tired. Goodnight !

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Rach, hi Sim!! Wow, it's great to hear from you!! I am having a great time here, it's so nice although the cold has really set in now! I don't blame you for wanting to come and live in this country it is beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys in May, it should be so much fun! And then I can't wait for August either!! :) Anyway I sent my e-mail address to Uncle Pete to send to you,

    Big kiss to you both,
    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home