Sarah Tabone

Friday, September 22, 2006

Day 22: Studying!!


As you can see from the heading, today was a day full of studying, although I have to admit that there were a few 'intermissions'. This morning we went to do some grocery shopping since both Karl and I changed our meal plans so now we have to see to our own breakfast and supper so we went to buy some things. Then I went to do some studying and later on we went for lunch to an International Students gathering. It was really nice as we got to meet some other international students, some of which were from Austria, Syria and Jamaica. Then it was back to studying for me, but before I started that I got to speak to Lexi on msn cause she is back from her two months mission work! It was so great to speak to her and see her cause she has a web-cam!I have quite a few tests, assignments and presentations for next week so this weekend is going to be quite packed with work, but I don't mind. Tomorrow evening we are going to watch the 'Anne of Green Gables' musical; (for those of you who don't know, P.E.I is where she supposedly lived and she is very big here). It should be fun. Night Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home