Sarah Tabone

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 21: Moved House!






Today was an exciting day. I woke up this morning and went to my lectures and then I went back to my room to start my packing. Before doing so however, I checked my mailbox and I found a parcel from my mummy!! I was so happy and it was such a cool parcel!!! There were my favourite chocolate biscuits, juju's, twisties, party time, noodles, a card, a small book, and pop-corn!!! I was so happy. Anyway, I was on the phone telling her thank you when Angelique turned up at my house to pick up something and I spoke to her too, it was great talking to her!!! So then I moved and I love my flat... I haven't met my roommate yet but I have set up my room and I am really happy!! This evening Karl and I decided to have some retail therapy. We went and found the mall and I bought a few things, but I almost went crazy cause there are so many things and so cheap but I controlled myself!! Now I just watched CSI and I'm off to bed... a full day of work tomorrow. Anyway, on our way to the mall Karl and I went photo crazy, so here are a few of the pics we took, enjoy!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi!

    Yes I am enjoying it thank you! I just answered JD thanks so much!

    Big big kiss xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home