Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Day 20: Last night in Bernardine!




Tomorrow I move... tonight will be my last night in Bernardine Hall...tomorrow I go to Blanchard and I can't wait! I will have my own room, bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. It should be much better, I hated being confined to just a bedroom, which was in itself not very nice. Anyway, I am really looking forward to meeting my roommate too. Today was my full day of lectures. I started at 8.20am and except for an hour off where I went for lunch I didn't stop till 9pm and now I am really tired. Tomorrow I have one lecture in the morning and then I will probably spend the rest of the afternoon moving and then hopefully studying casue I really need to work! Next week is going to be a killer of a week with tests, assginments, presentations and reading to do!! Oh well.. I hope I cope!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home