Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Day 19: Great News!!


Today was very much of an ordinary day. I woke up and spent the morning doing some reading and research. I went to see about a few things regarding my courses and then at 12pm I went to mass. After that I met Karl who had lectures all morning and we went to lunch, and then back to reading till 3pm. At 3pm I had a lecture, and I thoroughly enjoyed it... it was about racism in the classroom and unfair advantages that students may have over others and how to deal with them. Anyway, then we went to do some shopping, as we were in need of some things. Honestly, anyone could live off the Dollarama, which is basically like our Tal-Lira, but so much more and so many nice things!! Anyhow, now comes the god bit. Now when I arrived here I really didnt like the room I was put in. I had applied to stay in another building which had apartments rather than just bedrooms. I had asked to be moved but there was no space for me. Anyhow,I was studying in Karl's living room earlier,when the door goes and it is the guy in charge of student accomodation who was looking for Karl's roommate. He sees me and asks if I was the one who had asked to move and I say yes. He tells me that a girl is leaving and if I wanted to I could have her apartment ... and to add to that, out of the 450 apartments in the building, it is the one right in front of Karl's room! I couldn't believe it, speechless. So... I will be 'moving house' next Thursday to a lovely apartment with my own bedroom and a roommate!! What fun!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Bernie said…

    Wat a Godincidence ej!! Amazing sar!! Well enjoy ur new room..take care pupes.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    oooohhhh....roomies...how fun!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger shelley said…

    Good for you. I am happy for you. now you won't feel so alone.


    shelley

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hehe, thanks guys, I love your comments! I am loking forward to moving, I'll tell you all about it !!

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home