Sarah Tabone

Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 18: Laundry Day



So today I started another full week of lectures. I am actually looking forward to it.. never thought I would say this but even though I have loads of work to do I am enjoying it. Life on this island gives you time to just take in what you are learning rather than just getting it over and done with and I like it. Anyway, I think, however, the highlight of today was doing my laudry. I finally got the card I needed to use the laundry as before I had to hand wash and it wasn't much fun. The whole experience started as exciting, turned into very worrying when I had to decide what to and what not to put in the tumble dryer, continued into anxious as I waited for them to finish and see if I had any doll sized clothes, and ended up in joy when I noticed that all was good and my clothes were safe. They came out so soft and warm... lovely!! For those of you who haven't caught on yet... this was my first time using a tumble dryer. Anyway now I am also very pleased with myself as I have just finished my first assignment here in Canada and I am rather 'chuffed' with myself. Have to go now it's late, and tomorrow lots more work to do, see ya!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    Oh give the girl a medal...she can use a piece of machinery...

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Ok thank you ... I sense a hint of sarcasm in both of your comments, but I know you still love me!;)

    Anyway I am very proud of myself!!

    Take care guys
    kiss xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home