Sarah Tabone

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Day 16: Shellfish!




Oh my godness I'm exhausted! I just got back from a really enjoyable evening. I spent all morning and afternoon today reading and studying for next week. Then in the evening friends of ours invited us to an International Shellfish Festival and I ate mussels for the first time in my life and I actually liked them!! (The pic is Mike trying mussels for the first time ever!!) It was god fun, with shellfish eating competitions and all this different type of sea food. Later on we went to the late night show; same as the one we went to last Saturday. Once again it was really nice. The singers were great and the songs they sang were brilliant!! Anyway it's off to bed for me now cause another full day of study tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Uncle Tony! The Canadians are just great thank you! No I haven't received the blessing... yes I heard about the storm, really big apparently!:)

    Say hi to Antonia,
    Big kiss,

    Sarah xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home