Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Day 13: Lectures! Exhausted!


Today was one of those days where I seem to have sat down at 8.30 am for lectures and got up again at 9pm... which is not very far from reality. I had ten and a half hours of lectures today and believe me it was a real killer! They were however very interesting and I did learn loads of new things... which is what, after all, I am here for. I really like their teaching styles, it is discussion based more than anything else and the time passes much faster. I am too tired to do any work now and tomorrow I have lectures at 8.30 am again so I want an early night. We are going out tomorrow evening to an Irish pub with the exchange students I met last week and it should be fun! Anyway I will keep you posted... night night!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey Tina,

    Thanks... I know they were beautiful! I know I miss the hectic life style though sometimes but I'm still enoying this ! :) Take care sweet

    Love ya! xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home