Sarah Tabone

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Day 14: Irish!




Today was a good day. I woke up to go to my 8.20am lecture which I found very interesting, and then I spent the rest of the day studying and doing some of the reading I have for next week. This evening we went out with some of our friends to an Irish pub and there was an Irish band playing and they were great! The people were all dancing and singing away and the atmosphere was just brilliant .... I loved it! The people we were with were really nice too. They are the ones I keep mentioning that are going on exchange to Bologna and Greece next January. They're so friendly and it's great fun being with them. Anyway I'm off to bed now cause I am exhausted... I'll keep you posted!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Hi Sa,
    I have a feeling you will want to remain there!! U seem to be having the time of your life... I knew you'd love it.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey Rob... I am enjoying it here, everyday that goes by gets better and better. You seem to be enjoying your time too, and finding all the bargains!:)

    Take care and keep safe!!

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home