Sarah Tabone

Monday, February 12, 2007

Eight weeks or 56 days to relief!

Heh... yes I am already counting. The countdown is to when teaching practice is over. One may ask.... "if she is studying to become a teacher and do this for the rest of her life, why is she wanting the teaching to be over?". Well... it's different. For starters I hardly know anything about the school, I haven't had much teaching training, it's a difficult school, I am only there for six weeks so not too easy to build a proper relatioship with the students and well basically... I am scared, plain and simple scared. So there... 56 days to relief. I still have lectures and exams after that but still, not oo bad. Anyway, since my last blog I had lectures... they were ok, went for a meeting to the school and was told my classes and stuff but still have to meet with the teachers to discuss the work. Last Saturday I went to the St.Aloysious soiree which was good in some parts, average in other, and terrible when it came to the Italian play. I am sorry but honestly, it just didn't work for me. Oh well, it was fun though. Ashley, my friend from Canada came and she laughed her head off, although whether it was due to misery or enjoyment I have no idea. The soiree was complimented with Simon happily doodling his way through the night, Miguel and Lara passing all sorts of remarks, Matthew slitting his wrists with the programme given to us, Andrew listening to his MP3 player, and well... myself sort of trying to watch and listen to everyone and clapped when necessary. Afterwards we went to Melita for a drink... to the wine bar where no one had one but beer. It was nice though, good relaxation. Sunday went to mass and lunch with me mum and nana and in the afternoon I had a rehearsal for a talent show we are putting up next Saturday... hehe I'm comparing (sort of)... we'll see how that turns out. In the meantime I am working on my thesis, preparing lessons, going to the gym and jazz and well basically... working.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    THEY WERE NOT DOODLES!!
    they where drawings...
    there is a big vital difference....
    try to not make the mistake again :P
    and tell me...do u blame me? i understand italian but COME ON!!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    PARLARE IN INLGLESE!! I mean, for fluffy's sake, COME ON!!
    And i still want that paint gun... hoo-ah!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    oyyyyyy... no more updates????

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    SAZ...BEEN WELL OVER A MONTH...TIME FOR AN UPDATE NO?

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *gasp*

    please?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home