Sarah Tabone

Friday, February 02, 2007

They're out to kill me... I know it.

Let's see, the last time I wrote in here was about four days ago, since then I have come to the decision that most of the people who I am currently depending on are out to kill me. First there's university. It has taken me so long to try and get everything sorted out after my exchange and every time I think I've managed they remember there is that tiny bit of information they forgot to tell me... which sets things back days!! I mean honestly, they seem to have the impression that I can do miracles and get things from Canada within a day. Anyway, now apparently there was a big meeting on Wednesday to decide my fate but I have to wait till Monday to find out! Ok... next. Gym. I am currently going to the gym twice a week to try and remove all the rubbish I was made to eat whilst in Canada and my insructors seem bent on turning me into this strong muscle woman... and I'm not. *sniff* I simply asked if they would help me lose weight and instead they have decided they are going to go all they way, and honestly, when I say I can't do another weight lift it means I can't just because they say 'come on... five more' doesn't give me the strength I need! Oh well. What else? Though there was more.... hmmm I guess there aren't that many then out to get me. So anyway, this week has been one of those weeks where I spent the mornings and afternoons working on my thesis and in the evening I either had jazz, gym, went to visit Brent and Ashley or like yesterday I went to Angelique's house to discuss a dance for 4given (a TV programme being put up in Summer) Hehe... for all of you who have ever been to her house... have any of you ever tried doinga 180 degree u-turn in that tiny road leading to her house? The one just outside the drive. I did yesterday... and if you haven't tried it yet, don't. I now know that a 2m wide road is not meant for u-turns... even though I did manage... after about 15 mins!! Anyway... better get back to my thesis... speak to you soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    Your driving skills impress me Saz, I mean, I've been in your car for enough times to be able to state that YOU doing a U-turn in that road is really impressive, just a thought...why didnt u just reverse out?...*cough* anyway...I'm pretty sure their is a very logical explanaition for it...*cough again* :D cya round saz

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Brent Edward Slater said…

    Good luck with your thesis Sarah! Thanks for the birthday comment on my blog - you're quite the joker aren't you? lol

    Stop in to visit us at Redentur again any time! The place is great...thanks for finding it for us - it's really starting to feel like home.

    Take Care

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    So who's not updating now Saz?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home