Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day 111: Last day in St.Catharines...

Oh my I can't believe it. Today was my last full day in St.Catharines. Four months are over!! Unbelievable! I woke up today to a huge breakfast Joyce prepared for Karl and I. It was lovely. Later on we took Karl to the bus station to go back to the family he is staying with and then I went to Shelley's house to see her parents. It was nice seeing them again, I hadn't seen them since the last time I was in Canada four years ago. Anyway, after a quick visit to the Dollar store I went back to pack and I almost did everything. Later Ron, Joyce and I went out to diner to this lovely place called the Lake House. I got back and watched some TV with Ron and now I am going to bed. I leave tomorrow, my plane takes off at 5.30pm. I am so excited to be going home, but it's sad to say bye to everyone too. Oh well... you never know I may see everyone in time to come.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Ben said…

    yippe we gona see you again!!!... kemm se naqbad mieghek , youll regret it li gejja lura :P joking have a safe journey back good night
    ben

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Look Sa, u used the same image as I had on my blog.... mine has a kangaroo though!
    http://robertgalea.blogspot.com/2006/08/i-just-so-love-working-with-youth-its.html

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger shelley said…

    hi sarah....it was great seeing you again. hope you had a safe trip home. lets use this log to keep in touch...

    shels

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Back in Malta yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home