Sarah Tabone

Monday, February 05, 2007

It's getting closer...

Today is Monday the 5th of February and in exactly three weeks time I start my long awaited teaching practice. Today I found out which school I am going to be teaching in and after two years of boys I now have a girls government school... good, bad.... don't know yet... I'll let you know when I begin. Ah I'm scared, yet excited... ah.
Anyway, last I wrote here was on Thursday. Since then I have been one more time to the gym :) gone out for a bite to eat with my friends, on Saturday I had a birthday party of a friends of mine Mark... Happy Birthday and I have to say I quite enjoyed myself... I danced most of the night and chatted for the rest. Yesterday (Sunda) I decided to take it a bit easy, as I started lectures again this week and didn't want to start already tired, so I just went to mass adn then to lunch with my dear mum and gran. Spent the rest of they day working on a presentation. I am rather proud of myself actually I got through two long ones this weekend... yey for me !:) In the evening, after I finished everthing I sat down to watch one of my favourite programmes, Amici. For all my British readers... who I hope are still reading!!! it is an Italian version of the FAME academy but it has acting and dancing too. We are in the final sessions at the moment. Sadly though the blues won and Roberta has left us... Oh well another week of lectures ahead of me... I'll write soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    you missed "Smoking Aces" for Amici...*twitch*

    anyway back to my desk of torture...drowning in work and still found the time to comment on your blog...dont u feel special?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home