Sarah Tabone

Monday, January 29, 2007

Great Weekend!


I have to say that this weekend was probably the best since I came back from Canada. It was a chance to catch up with some old friends and get closer to newer friends... I really enjoyed it. It started Saturday night at Becky and Steve's house. I was amazed at how beautifully they have done up the house my goodness... it really is a dream! Anyway Becky made a lovely plate of pasts for us and we just spent the evening chatting and laughing our heads off... it was great. We were such a nice bunch and it was good to be together after such a long time. Becky then surprised Kevin with a birthday cake as it is his birthday this week and that too was delicious... she's a great cook! I really did enjoy that evening. Sunday I woke up to a message from another friend of mine Mariella, asking if I would like to join them for a cook out in Bahrija... wow, what a day. Once again, a really nice bunch and the place we were in was out of this world. I am almost ashamed to say that in the 21 years I have been on this island I have never been there. After lunch (thanks to the guys for cooking) we went for a really long walk in the cliffs all the way down to the sea... it took about 3 hours but every second was worth it. The views and the fresh air... wow, I honestly can't think of anything more to say. Sharon and Stephen were our guides as they do this alot and knew their way really well and they really did take us to the nicest part. This weekend really was an amazing one. After something like that, getting down to some serious work this week doesn't seem too bad now!! Thanks guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home