Sarah Tabone

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Long long time...

First of all I would like to apologise for having left so much time pass since my last blog. I have so much to do and I just can't seem to get down to it! Things are crazy at the moment with uni and just simply trying to catch up on everything I missed! Now I have two weeks of no uni as it is the time for tests and since I did all my exams in Canada I get the two weeks 'off' however I am still slaving at home on my thesis and work I missed out on, so not really a holiday! Nothing new has really happened lately except that I now have a new hair cut...shortest it's ever been in about 15 years. Not too sure if I like it yet but most people said it suits me so I guess it's ok. I start teaching practice in three weeks time and I have to admit I am quite nervous but at the same time looking forward to it. However, I still don't know where I am going to be or what year I will be teaching so that is a bit worrying. We (as in Malta) now have a new Arch Bishop who was consecrated yesterday. He is a really really lovely guy and kind of reminds me of Pope John Paul II, the Maltese love him, he is always smiling and laughing and talking to everyone he meets. Such a simple man and yet very very wise. I think he is going to be great, I can't wait! Yesterday I watched the whole ceremony which was really interesting and fun at the same time as I got to see some of my seminarian friends and priests.They all looked very pomp throughout the ceremony, funny when then I see them at uni soo different. Don't know if you will ever read this but well done Kevin... you read the gospel beautifully!!:) Tonight I am off to a pasta night with some of my closest friends at their new house which they will move into once married this April... can't wait Becky and Steve!!:) Rob... I can't believe you actually ate those chicken legs my goodness they look horrible, hope they tasted good at least! This year is going to be one full of events, loads of my friends are getting married, my cousin is getting married and all my family from all over are coming and I get to read in Maltese hehe.... should be fun! Oh well I will leave you now, hopefully not for so long this time... till my next blog. See ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    my thoughts:
    "woooooo update.....
    .....smile.....
    ............i'm sure i'll be in the next sentence.....
    .......hmmmmm......
    ....at least a mention at the end.....
    ..........gah..."

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    for all the sensitive ones: i was joking :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home