Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's been a while...


I'd like to apologise for not updating my blog in such a long time but things have been mad here. First of all Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! I can't believe it, I have been in Malta almost two weeks now... where is the time going?! The day after I landed My aunt, uncle and cousin came from England for a week and that was great fun. We had a lovely Christmas lunch at the Victoria and went to dinner with the rest of my family later on that week. I basically spent the week with the family going round different places and basically just being. Boxing day, I went to Portomaso with some of my friends which was really nice as I hadn't seen them in ages. New Year's Eve was a big hit! Oh my what fun that was. We had a dinner/dance party at the Dolmen and after dinner we didn't stop dancing till 2am, I loved every second of it and I think I danced with every person possible that night. It was great. I ended up getting home at 6.30am ... got to see the first sunrise of the year which was beautiful! Anyway, for New Year's we went to my other side of the family and had dinner. There were so many people, as some of my aunts and uncles came from England, Italy and Australia, plus baby Jamie who is now two months old and more adorable than ever! Afterwards I went for a drink with some of my friends who kindly sang happy birthday at the top of their voices to me in the middle of the restaurant... embarrassing. Anyway, yesterday I went out with my mum and gran in the morning and the I watched Dejavu with my mum in the afternoon... tremendous film... everyone should watch it honestly. Later on I went to Hank's as Jonathan very kindly organised for everyone to meet there for my birthday. It was a lovely evening and a BIG thank you to everyone who came and for my lovely present (ipod shuffle) I love it!! Today is the beginning of hard work. I went to uni this morning to start getting everything sorted to get back into my uni work... there is tons to do but it is all worth it. So anyway, a brief description of my past two weeks, I'll try not to allow so much time to pass by before I write again... till then Happy New Year... make the best of it!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger shelley said…

    I am glad you had a great birthday and that you got what you wanted. Just think you thought it would be awhile before you could get one. Don't forget I have a blog so we can keep in touch....www.shelley-shelleygilbert.blogspot.com
    Take care and have a great 2007!!!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    we danced...:D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home