Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

They grow so quickly...

I was just talking to my cousin on the phone today and while we were chatting he sent me this picture of his daughter Jamie... remember I 'announced' her birth on the 1st November '06, well she is now two months old and growing fast as you can see. At least with this one I can see her often not like all the others who live abroad... but I'll soon get to see those too ... can't wait for the wedding in May. Anyway, in the meantime I am preparing for my teaching practice and doing some other work which needs to be done for my lectures too. Temperatures are dropping here, I am feeling more and more cold. I just hope it won't get worse... brrrr.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    hey saz...
    if u ever need anything for your teaching practise...pics or anything else...
    inform me...

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Yah, i believe you on the whole uni thing, they are 100% stamped, certified, qualified, IDIOTS. Baahh. And yes i'll blog again, gimme a chance wills ya? ;P

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    SAZ...BLOG? ITS BEEN TWO OR THREE DAYS!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU UP TO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home