Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Day 103: Revolving Dinner!

What a day... so today I woke up to do some sorting out of suitcases as I am rather overweight and needed to fine the best way possible to pack. In the afternoon I went shopping with Joyce and Shelley to the Pen Centre as Joyce needed to get some Christmas shopping done and I just wanted to look around. We had a really nice afternoon and then we stopped to have lunch at one of the cafeteria's in the mall. At about 6pm we went back and Ron was back from work . We stayed there for a while and then decided to go and see the lights at Niagara Falls. They were out of this world... All along the road there were huge lights in the formation of Disney characters, different Candaian trademarks, and just everything you can imagine... amazing. Anyway we decided to go up into this building called the 'Skylon' which used to be the tallest building in Canada. It is so high you can see for miles and miles and usually people go up there to walk around this board walk where you can go all the way round, but did we do that??? No... instead we went right to the top and had dinner in the restaurant which did the walking for us because it is a revolving restaurant!! Oh my... what an experience. So I had the most amazing dinner, while my restaurant kindly revolved to show me different sights of all that was around me! It was such an experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home