Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Day 102: First day in St.Catharines!

Today was a really relaxing day. I woke up quite late and had a really lovely breakfast with Ron & Joyce till quite late actually too :) Afterwards I unpacked and then just chatted for most of the day till about 7pm when Ron took me to a mass he usually goes to which is said in the old way, i.e pre Vatican II, so it was all in Latin and the priest said it all with his back towards us and oh... hehe my favourite, I had to wear a veil:) I was reading through the translation booklet as we went along and there were some really interesting facts like the priest makes the sign of the cross 52 times throughout the whole mass! Anyway, later went back home and had a lovely home cooked meal ... thank you Joyce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home