Sarah Tabone

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Day 100: Panic!!

Oh my goodness I can't fit all my stuff into my suitcase!! I am desperately trying but no luck. Today was a day of byes and packing. I went to the mall this morning to get some last few things but didn't get much. Then I started packing and oh my what a problem... the stuff I have accumulated over four months is something amazing! Anyway, a few friends then came over to say bye and that was nice but quite sad. Afterwards I went shopping with MIke and Amy while Karl had an exam. Later we went out to eat at a really lovely restaurant called 'Gahan' and then we went to a dance club called 'Piazza Joes' and I loved it!!! Had a great time. Now I am stressing myself out big time trying to finish packing... Karl is coming to the rescue thank God with his huge suitcases! Anyway, we'll see tomorrow now.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    u know what i dont understand...how u know u cant fit everything...and u go shopping some more....:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home