Sarah Tabone

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Day 101: Goodbye Prince Edward Island!

It's over. My student exchange to UPEI is done. I am now in Toronto and have eleven days here till I go back home. Today has been a very emotional day. I went to mass at the Cathedral down town today with Karl and that was really lovely and then we went to Sears as I needed another hand luggage. Aferwards we went back to residence to finish packing and in the meantime Linda, a friend of mine came to say bye and brought us these lovely gifts! We went for lunch and then to Tim Hortons as we had arranged to meet alot of our friends there. It was great seeing them there but sad because then we had to say bye and it was really hard. Anyway, after a stressful 30 mins Karl and I got to the airport and managed to get on the plane just in time... the plane actually had to wait for us cause we were over weight and Karl's suitcase had to be checked... anyway long story!! We made it though and I have just had a lovely dinner of Rabbit spaghetti and ice-cream. I'm off to bed now though as I only slept an hour last night and I'm falling asleep. Looking forward to these eleven days!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Becky C said…

    Hi Sazzy, its becky. ok? missing you alot!!! looking forward to seeing you soon. luv ya. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home