Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Day 12: Loads of work to do!


Today I had my first lecture within the education department and I thoroughly enjoyed it! First of all, the setting of the room was already enough to show me that this was going to be different. There were small tables scattered round the rooms with a few chairs around each. The lecture was in fact more of a discussion as we all sat round these tables for three hours, watching parts of videos, reading articles and discussing. The topic of the lecture was 'Different Cultures and Society in the Classroom' and honestly there is so much I learnt in those three hours. The lecture was in the afternoon however, so I had all morning to myself and I really enjoyed it. I just sorted out a few things and did some reading and then calmly went for lunch and then lectures. The calmness of this island is really giving me a chance to just be and enjoy just being... an idea I would have hated till a week ago, but now I love it. Anyway after lectures Karl and I needed to do some shopping so we went to this huge Super Store and oh my goodness I almost went crazy!! There were so many beautiful things food, accessories, clothes and gadgets, I had a hard time resisting... oh the hardships of being a student! Anyway now I am going to settle down to some reading, I have two assignments for next week. Tomorrow I have a full day of lectures, from 8.30 am to 9.00 pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home