Sarah Tabone

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Day 8: New Friendships


Today was a nice day. I thought it was going to be really boring because I had no lectures and nothing to do except study, but it turned out quite nice. Karl and I spent the morning studying and went to 12pm mass which was really nice cause there were only six people and we really felt part of the mass. Then we went for lunch and and continued to study till about 3pm. At 4pm we were invited to a lecturers house to meet some of the Canadian students who will be going on exchange next semester within the same project we are in. One of them is coming to Malta and we really enjoyed chatting to him and telling him all about Malta. It was a really lovely afternoon. We were in the back garden, sitting on the deck with cheese and fruit platters, just chatting and getting to know eachother. One of the girls invited us to a house party tomorrow evening, something I am really looking forward to and Brent (the guy coming to Malta) offered to take us sightseeing tomorrow afternoon... I can't wait!! Finally we are making friends and I am so so happy! This evening we have nothing much to do so Karl and I decided to stay home and watch a movie. Anyway I'm off now, I'll tell you all about my full day tomorrow as soon as possible!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home