Sarah Tabone

Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 11: Back to school


Today I started my first full week of lectures. I have just finished the last one and I am honestly exhausted. I am determined to do well and I am putting so much concentration into the lectures that I am drained. Now that I have finished I am off to dinner and then I am going to do some more reading for the next few lectures this week. They have a really good system here where they give you a sheet with the readings for the whole semster lecture by lecture and like that you go to the lecture ready read up! Anyway as I said earlier on I wanted to put up a photo of my many travels this weekend but I could not. Karl managed to put his on the computer and has kindly donated to me the only digital photo with me in it so there you are... we are at this beach called Argyle Beach and I think it is absolutely beautiful, full of sand dunes to make it look so picturesque. Anyway if I manage to put any more on the computer I will definately post them.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Some people do care about my readings Kris... besides, I am here to work so I have to pretend I am!!:) Anyway glad you are enjoying my blog I will try to make it as interesting as possbile everyday! Big kiss to the three of you... Don't know why but the series Golden Girls is coming to mind...;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home