Sarah Tabone

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day 10: Reading!



I have to say that today was not a very exciting day, however it wasn't a bad one either. I woke up for breakfast and then went to do some of the plenty of reading I have to do for tomorrow and then I went for lunch. After lunch I discovered how to put my pics onto my laptop, and so now I am hoping to put them on CD and then transfer them on to my blog that way... so you might actually see some pics eventually!! Anyway after that was done, I continued to do some more reading and now we just came back from 6pm mass. I felt so much at home! There were about 20 people, all young and they were singing all the songs we sing at Y4J and I was so happy, singing away like never before! Then afterwards they set up a table with cookies (irresistible) and juice for us to spend some time chatting so I got to speak to some people. Now I just popped in to update my blog and I'm back off to read some more, go for dinner and then maybe watch a film on T.V or something... a full week of lectures as of tomorrow! My mum told me today that my dear dear Aunty Pamela and Uncle Peter Best in England read my blog everyday to see how I am getting on so Hiiiiiii!!! I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you ....soon I hope. Big big kiss!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Uncle John... thank you so much for your message!!! And thank you even more for pestering mummy, the more the better!!:) Re. the pics, I have finally devised a wway to put some on so for my next post you will have one promise!:)Big big kiss xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home