Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 6: Interesting!


Today I started my lectures in the afternoon. I woke up feeling much better this morning and I had a good night sleep which I hadn't had in a while. Last night I stayed up a bit trying to sort out my room and make it a bit more homey. For those of you who don't know I didn't manage to change my room so I have to stay in the single room for the next four months, so I am going to try and make the most of it. This morning Karl and I did a bit of running around for some more paper work and last minute shopping before lectures start. Then I went for lectures and the lecturers are so nice. The three I had today were History (which I have to take because of the exchange project I am in ), English and Theology. The history lecture was quite interesting, and oh my the english lecturer is crazy!! She came in shouting because she was happy her husband was cooking dinner tonight and then gave us a book list and left. The theology lecture was really interesting, it's called 'Christianity in dialogue with other religions' and I really enjoyed listening. Now I'm off to dinner and then there is a games night on at the campus bar so we'll see what that is all about. Tomorrow I have no lectures so I'll begin my reading cause there is loads to do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home