Sarah Tabone

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day 7: Different!!


Today was quite a varied day; unlike one I have had here before. Not because there was anything special but simply because it was different. I woke up this morning and Karl had lectures while I had nothing so I had the morning to myself. We went to breakfast and then I went off to get some more paper work done and it's almost ready now! Then I went back to my room and finished off all the sorting out I had to do... my suitcases are now empty and everything has a place making my room look a bit more homey thank God! At twelve I remembered there was mass at a small chapel we have on campus and I went there. There were four people and the priest and they made me feel so welcome. Then I went to meet Karl and we had lunch and then went to his apartment to study. I have to admit that it wasn't very successful but at least we tried and tomorrow we will work. We then went to the Future Shop cause Karl wants a laptop and we saw many good deals and now we just got back from a huge party we had called 'Back to school bash' where a band called 'The Trews' played and I am still deaf from the music but they were good. Now I am off to bed as I am rather tired and I do want to do some work tomorrow. Hope you are all well... keep me in your thoughts!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    you...you...you party animal... lol, really happy you're enjoying it there sa...

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi!!! Thanks so much for your encouragement guys I love hearinf from you and it really keeps me going!! Ma... I'm so happy you managed to read my blog... hope you get internet soon!! I love you loads and loads... all of you!!

    Big big hug!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home