Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 5: Hard


This home sickness thing is really hitting me. I never thought I would feel like this. I woke up this morning and set off with a friend of mine to do all the paper work that needed to be done and get some shopping in like groceries etc... Then I managed to find this internet service and that's how I'm updating my blog. We are off to lunch soon and then I don't know what we are going to do tonight, we'll see. Lessons start tomorrow and then I guess things will get better. Till then... miss you loads guys!!!

OK before I go to bed... After lunch I spent most of the afternoon looking around the shops and talking on the phone to a few people who were trying to make me think straight. Then I went for dinner and afterwards Karl and I went to do some shopping and I bought a wire so finally I will have internet in my room and my washing stuff for my clothes!! The highlight of this evening however, was going to Subway for the carton of milk we were both dying for ... it was lovely. Poor Karl, it was his birthday today and we didn't manage to do much.
P.S: Karl is the other Maltese who came up with me to P.E.I, and thank God for him cause I would be lost otherwise!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    we're missing you too sar...but come on!! You're there to gain some experiance, and come back with a kick @$$ accent... WE LOVE YOU SARAH..WE DO!!
    ps: www.itisheard.blogspot.com :)

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Sa..It is tough I know! But keep strong.. it will all work out... the best is yet to come!! Praying for you!

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Rob ... You made it!!! Hope you had a good trip!Thanks Ron and Sim, I am better this morning. Lectures start this afternoon and I am quite looking forward to them, I hope all will go well. Thanks for all your support!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home