Sarah Tabone

Friday, September 01, 2006

Day 1: Great!


Today was my first day in Canada and it was lovely! I arrived late last night, exhausted after 13 hours of travelling, but I made it. I had a really relaxing day, eating out by the pool, chatting with friends, and this evening we went to watch a great acrobat and horse circus called Avaia. It really was beautiful and the acrobats were something out of this world! To top it all off we had a lovely dinner at a restaurant near by and went for a nice walk before going back home. Now I'm off to bed cause I'm exhausted. Goodnight!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Robert Galea said…

    Prosit Sa!
    Keep well, and keep the blog updated!

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks Rob... I will for sure, I'll try update it everyday! You too OK so we can know about all you are doing in Australia! Have a safe trip and GBU!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home