Sarah Tabone

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Day 2: Delicious


I have to say that the main highlight of today was the food. I woke up to a dark and cold morning and soon after it began to pour. I had a lovely breakfast of fruit and bagels and later on we went to a huge shopping mall called the 'Pen Centre' where I did some shopping and then sat down for some frozen yogurt... Absolutely delightful! There were all sorts, from sugar free, to energy boost, to probiotics and loads more. I, of course, had the 'sugar full' raspberry and banana one and it was great! We then went on to looking round shops and I finally got my mobile network settings fixed so I can now send and receive messages. At around 7pm we decided we were hungry and went for dinner to this very elegant restaurant called 't' by the river, and I had a lovely dinner of warm pear and legume soup and Sirloin steak with puree potatoes. Now we are back home and are about to cuddle up to a good movie while the rain continues to poor outside. Perfect!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger Xixa said…

    Hey Se... Glad you enjoying it!!! It sound like real fun!!

    Take Care
    GBU
    Xixa

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Simon said…

    I'm happy you're enjoying it Sa...Don't get too comfortable there...we want you back...
    (www.itisheard.blogspot.com) im kinda mangaing

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks guys, I saw your blog Sim really cool! Love you loads too Tins!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home