Sarah Tabone

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter to all my fluffy friends!

Just wanted to write a quick note to wish everyone a really Happy Easter. May you eat Easter eggs till you drop and for all those Maltese reading this, may you eat even more figolla's than you have ever eaten before... for those who are not Maltese, be jealous... you really should be. Anyway, since my last post, nothing too exciting has happened. This weekend we had the usual Easter services which were quite nice, with a great presentation on Good Friday... well done everyone! Oh... Yesterday I read during mass in Maltese! And despite the teasing I got before, and the enormous amount of coughing fits everyone seemed to have got just as I started reading, I read really well :) I'm a good girl I am :):) Anyway, no idea what I am going to do today; all I know is that as of tomorrow it's back to work for me with loads to do for uni before the year ends. So for now... Happy Easter, I love you all and for those not in this beautiful country of Malta, I miss you all xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    Hey Saz, yeah u read well..better than me...and lol u walked off the platform much better than Angie did..lol :PHappy Easter Saz...and yeah...the foreign barbaric ppl without the glorious figolli...should be jealous :D

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    WHERE AAAAAARRREEEE YOOOOUUUUUU?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home