Sarah Tabone

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day 108: Andre Rieu

Our last day in Toronto. Today we woke up a little bit later than usual and packed all our stuff. After breakfast we made our way down to St.Michaels Cathedral were we heard mass with a gorgeous boys choir who attend the school attached to the church itself. Afterwards we walked to the Skydome were we attended a concert by Andre Rieu, who is world famous. It was a great concert, two and a half hours and it seemed like five minutes. There were 10, 000 people in the dome and the atmosphere was simply out of this world!! Anyway we went back to the hotel got our stuff and went to pick up Karl as he will be staying with us for a few days. It has been a great weekend, absolutely superb! I can't believe it, by the end of this week I will be home!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Brent Edward Slater said…

    Hi Sarah, glad to hear your stay in Ontario has been enjoyable! St. Catherine's area is beautiful - I have an aunt that lives around there who I have stayed with a couple times.

    I was wondering if you might be able to recommend something to read related to Malta? I finished up my courses last week and am now enjoying a much-deserved break, so I need a good book to laze around with in between get-togethers with friends and family.

    I hope you have a great trip back to Malta.

    Take care,
    Brent

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    HI Brent,

    I have been trying to think about a book. I really can't think of any one in specific to be honest. I think your best bet is the internet. For pictures you should go on onlyinmalta.com but really if you google 'Malta' you should find some good stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home