Sarah Tabone

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day 107: Radio City - Rockettes

Wow, another great day! I woke up again today after a great night sleep and had a lovely breakfast. Today Joyce and I decided to do some serious shopping so Ron decided he would leave us to ourselves, and do some of his own things. We killed ouselves but my oh my what s day. We went into so many stores it was great. I didn't buy much really it was just fun experiencing the atmosphere. We then had a quick snack at the mall cafeteria and then went to change for yet another show. Tonight we went to watch the Radio City Rockettes, which is a show that has been going on in America for years and this year they brought it to Canada. The technique was something out of this world, timing was perfect, there wasn't a single mistake. I loved it. Afterwards we went to have dinner and this Jewish restaurant and then off to bed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home