Sarah Tabone

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Limo ride and First Teacahing Job!

It is official... after months of waiting, I got a job as a part time teacher at my old school and I am ecstatic! Everything just suddenly fell into place within two days... amazing! Tomorrow I go in for my first staff meeting, then three days of uni seminars and then I start teaching on Friday!! So this year I will be teaching and studying at the same time... God help me!!! :) In the meantime, It was Desiree's Birthday last week so thanks to Sarah and Vanessa we surprised her with a limo ride to her favourite disco. I loved it... never been in one before, and we had an English chauffeur who was a real gentleman. It was great... music full on, windows down and screaming out of the window every time we went past people :) Thanks Des... who's birthday is next ?:) So anyway, tomorrow another year begins for me and when it's over I will no longer be a student. Not too sure how I feel about that, I think I'll be quite sad, but I'm ready to start working too so oh well! In the meantime... have a great week everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Karl said…

    hey great to hear you are also working while studying. Who would have ever told us that a year later we got to know each other, we were to get employed by our old schools?!! I am loving my new job.. :) would like to meet up some time next week or the after now that i am back from poland...

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Karl said…

    i think you say a year after.. lol :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home