Sarah Tabone

Monday, August 13, 2007

England Day Two

Today I got up at 8am and I unpacked my suitcases and repacked a few things for the weekend. Then Laura (my cousin) and I set off to go by train as there wasn't enough space for us in the car. It took four hours, but it wasn't too bad. Sudoku, ipod and my book got me through! We got to Wales and walked to our hotel. Oh my goodness! It's beautiful, and Loz and I were given a room on the 14th floor and two of the four walls were made of glass and we had a view unlike anything I have ever seen! Amazing. We eachhad a king size bed and a bathroom you could live in! :) ie. I had a very nice room :) That Most of the others hadn't arrived yet so we went shopping and hoenstly I almost went crazy! I have never seen such nice clothes at such prices!! It was so hard to keep back from spending all my money! When we got back to the hotel everyone had arrived and I was so happy to see everyone! We went for a drtink at the bar of the hotel and later on my cousin Simon, (the groom to be) came to join us! We all went out for a pizza and altogether had a great time just seeing each other again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home