Sarah Tabone

Friday, August 31, 2007

Left for Canada One Year Today!!

I can't believe it. Today last year I was leaving for Canada. It's insane how fast time flies. It feels like only yesterday I was running round uni trying to get the papers I needed, and now it's been a year. I have to say that Canada was truly a life changing experience for me. It helped me in so many ways and opened up my mind to a whole new world. I made friends I will never forget and basically, I had the time of my life and I miss it. BUT I have great friends here too and I thank God for them every single day. So for those of you who don't know them... I thought I would introduce them to you today.

On Wednesday we had Matthew Cammilleri's b'day party and that was quite fun. After we walked to the creperie and indulged in delicious crepes. Although I had a great evening, my feet still swore at me...we walked !!!

Yesterday, at the meeting, I found some people in a peculiar mood and decided to join them, hence the picture with Vanessa :) Heh... I love these guys. Tonight, a farewell BBQ for a friend of mine, whose going away to study for three years... long time, but worth it! I's also like to say thank you to Sarah Giusti for allowing me to steal her pics :) Didn't actually ask but ...:) Love ya Sa.



Anway, first picture of the batch is of Jon, my one and only and Simon, our artist, reader, dare devil and well... Simon.

The second picture is of Vanessa and Mike... hehe. Oh Mike. What can I say. He is a great electric guitar player, loves to pick on me in continuation, but altogether he's a great guy, oh and he just got into medical school. Well done :) Van is an amazing peron. she is sweet, gentle and really really caring. Most of all, she loves to joke and fool around (case in point yesterday) and she always mages to put a smile on my face.

Next picture; Matthew and Louisa. I like to think of these two as the fashion gurus. They are so so fashion conscious and look great together, but most of all they are great people. Lou is absolutely beautiful, both in and out. She is caring and fun to be around. Knows when it's time to be serious and knows when she can relax. Matt is a great leader, an artist and and a joker. Still waiting to know what that comment was baout me Mat! Hehe... oh, and he's also another future doctor. Yey... free visits :)

In the group picture we find Lara and Miguel (on the left). Lara is a really sweet person. Always with a smile on her face and really soft spoken and calm to talk to. Miguel is like a tornado :) He is always full of energy and seems to me like a bit of a jack in the box. Jumping, throwing his hands around, and then of course he loves playing the drums. One thing about him, however, is that he is a deep thinker and really thinks about everything carefully before he acts. Des is also in this picture. I love Des. She is such a cheerful peerson with such loving words for everyone. She is so positive and kind, a kindness that really comes from within and seems to radiate wherever she goes. And then of course she is a fantastic dancer!

Next picture. Here we have the brothers, Karl and Steve, Karla, Paula and Charlene. I haven't really known Karl and Steve that long, but let me just say that you always seem to know it when they are around. They have a certain presence :) With Karl, you always know he is around because every few mintues you hear the phrase, 'fair play!' oh and his nick is 'Jones', so it's Jones this and Jones that all the time. Wist Steve it's more on the quiet side. You'll turn around and find him there and he'll usually just hug you to say hi, and in my case he'll say 'Hi Taxi' cause I gave him a lift once:) Karla is just an explosion of giggles and chatter and hopping and hand gestures. She is adorable, still sixteen and yet so wise :) And then of course Paula, great actress, and very very honest. I love that about her. She says what she has to say and always makes sure she never hurts anyone. And Charlene, is also another lovely person. She is so very caring and does this by showing an interest in what's going on in your life and just listening... a real darling.

Anyway, those were just a FEW of my friends. There are tons more, and as the days go by I will write about more and more. So keep watching, you never know. You might find yourself up here sometime soon!:)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger ^KaI^ said…

    hehe thanks sar..but so u no... *whisper* im still 15 :P hehe
    apology accepted :P and thanks for d swt words :)
    loving d blog
    keep it up gbu xxx

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey sa! lovin d blog ur welcome 2 steal d pics wenever u want dats y im der taking photos .. 2 publish 2 d world how crazy we r :P hehe luv ya x x x gbu & tc swt !

    Sarah ;)

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    thanks for the cool (yet short) describtion of me :)

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Sar for writing bout me :) commenting about Sarah...shes a great and awesome girl!! always fun to be around who's also a fashion guru. Its adorable how she matches her accessories perfectly to what shes wearing :) hehe

    Love you Sar!!
    Gb and tc :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home